Interested in Becoming a Partner?
If you have interest in exploring a partnership with WCCNM and the New Mexico Workforce Connection, or if you would like to learn more, please contact us by phone or by email.
Our Partner Events
Our Partners – Workforce Connection of Central New Mexico & the New Mexico Workforce Connection Centers
Below is a list of all partners in our Central Region network pursuant to the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) of 2014.
Partners Co-located in New Mexico Workforce Connection Centers
- WIOA Title I.B Adult & Dislocated Worker (WCCNM Contracted Provider – SER Jobs for Progress)
- WIOA Title I.B Youth (WCCNM Contracted Provider – YDI)
- WIOA Title III Career Services (NM Department of Workforce Solutions)
- WIOA Title IV Vocational Rehabilitation (NM Division of Vocational Rehabilitation)
- Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) Program (NM Department of Workforce Solutions)
- Reemployment Services and Eligibility Assessments (RESEA) Program (NM Department of Workforce Solutions)
- Veterans’ Services Program (NM Department of Workforce Solutions)
- UNM Valencia Accelerated College & Career Education (ACCE)
Required External Partners
- WIOA Title II (Albuquerque Adult Learning Center)
- WIOA Title II (Catholic Charities-Adult Basic Education)
- WIOA Title II (CNM SAGE-Adult Basic Education)
- WIOA Title II (UNM Valencia- Adult Basic Education)
- WIOA Title II (Southwestern Indian Polytechnic Institute)
- CNM Carl D. Perkins Grant
- Five Sandoval Pueblos Inc. WIOA Program
- SCSEP (Goodwill)
- SCSEP (NICOA)
- SCSEP (NM Aging and Long-Term Services Department)
- Help NM-Community Based Service Grant
- Help NM – National Farmworker Jobs Program – Employment and Training Grant
- TANF Program (NM Human Services Department)
- Isleta Pueblo WIOA Program
- Job Corps
- Unemployment Insurance Program (NM Department of Workforce Solutions)
- Santo Domingo Pueblo WIOA Program
- National Indian Youth Council WIOA Program
Our Community Partners
- HopeWorks LLC
- Gordon Bernell Charter School
We invite you to explore our Partner Highlights below to learn more about partner programs and how they support job seekers and employers in Central New Mexico.
WIOA Title-1.B-Adult and Dislocated Worker Program
The WIOA Adult and Dislocated Worker Program provides supportive and training services to eligible adults and dislocated workers, including earn-while-learn training opportunities, on-the-job training, no cost tuition assistance for approved classroom training programs that support career goals and work readiness skills. This partner is co-located and required in the New Mexico Workforce Connection Centers.
WIOA Title- 1.B-Youth Program
The WIOA Youth Program helps youth (in-school youth ages 14-21 and out-of-school youth ages 16-24) access opportunities for work-based learning, industry recognized credentials and employment in demand occupations. Services include paid and unpaid work experiences (employment, apprenticeship, internships), occupational skills training, adult mentoring and activities that help youth prepare for and transition to postsecondary education and training. This partner is co-located and required in the New Mexico Workforce Connection Centers.
WIOA Title-III-Career Services
Career Services provides employment services and career counseling to jobseekers as well as labor exchange services to job seekers and employers. Services include job search and placement assistance for jobseekers; recruitment services and special technical services for employers; re-employment services for unemployment insurance claimants; labor exchange services for workers who have received notice of permanent or impending layoffs; referrals and financial aid application assistance for training and educational resources and programs; and the development and provision of labor market and occupational information. This partner is co-located and required in the New Mexico Workforce Connection Centers.
WIOA Title-IV-Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
The mission of the New Mexico Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (NMDVR) is to encourage and assist the efforts of New Mexicans with disabilities to reach their goals for working and living in their communities. Services include vocational counseling and guidance, job search assistance, job development and placement assistance, pre-employment transition services, training and post-employment services. This partner is co-located and required in the New Mexico Workforce Connection Centers.
Veteran Services ensures that job and training services are offered to veterans on a priority basis. Veterans have priority over non-veterans regarding job placement, counseling, testing, referral to supportive services, job development and job training. Local veteran employment representatives (LVERs) and disabled veterans outreach program representatives (DVOPs) provide these services to veterans in New Mexico. This partner is co-located and required in the New Mexico Workforce Connection Centers.
Innovate+Educate is a nonprofit focused on shifting training, hiring and advancement strategies to ensure the over 100 million low-income workers are provided access to learning and employment leading to lifelong economic success. Our work is big-system change that will support economic mobility for workers and their families. Core Score®, built by Innovate+Educate, is a communication tool that maps soft-skill competencies and provides workers access to lifelong learning resources to improve their skills. Easy-to-use score reports and single-click access to training allows workers to show their validated skills and helps employers find the talent they need today.
Additional partners who participate in the operation and services provided at the New Mexico Workforce Connection in the Central Region include but are not limited to: WIOA Title II: Adult Education and Literacy programs; Career & Technical Education; Title V Older Americans Act; Job Corps; Native American Programs; Migrant Seasonal Farmworkers; Youth Build; Trade Act; Community Services Block Grant (CSBG); Unemployment Insurance; and Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF).