Interested in Becoming a Partner?
If you have interest in exploring a partnership with WCCNM and the New Mexico Workforce Connection, or if you would like to learn more, please contact us by phone or by email.
Arthur Martinez, Workforce Administrator
Our Partner Events & Announcements
Our Partners – Workforce Connection of Central New Mexico & the New Mexico Workforce Connection Centers
Below is a list of all partners in our Central Region network pursuant to the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) of 2014.
Partners Co-located in New Mexico Workforce Connection Centers
- WIOA Title I.B Adult & Dislocated Worker (WCCNM Contracted Provider – Mid-Region Council of Governments)
- WIOA Title I.B Youth (WCCNM Contracted Provider – YDI)
- WIOA Title III Career Services (NM Department of Workforce Solutions)
- Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) Program (NM Department of Workforce Solutions)
- Reemployment Services and Eligibility Assessments (RESEA) Program (NM Department of Workforce Solutions)
- Veteran Services Program (NM Department of Workforce Solutions)
- National Farmworker Jobs Program-Employment and Training Grant (MET, Inc.)
- New Mexico Works-Wage Subsidy & CareerLink Programs (NM Department of Workforce Solutions)
- UNM Valencia Accelerated College & Career Education (ACCE)
- TANF Program – NM Works (NM Department of Workforce Solutions)
- Rapid Response (NM Department of Workforce Solutions)
- Unemployment Insurance (NM Department of Workforce Solutions)
Required External Partners
- WIOA Title II (Albuquerque Adult Learning Center)
- WIOA Title II (Catholic Charities-Adult Basic Education)
- WIOA Title II (CNM SAGE-Adult Basic Education)
- WIOA Title II (UNM Valencia- Adult Basic Education)
- WIOA Title II (Southwestern Indian Polytechnic Institute)
- WIOA Title II (Adult Education Santa Fe Community College)
- WIOA Title II (Adult Education UNM- Los Alamos)
- WIOA Title IV Vocational Rehabilitation (NM Division of Vocational Rehabilitation)
- CNM Carl D. Perkins Grant
- Five Sandoval Pueblos Inc. WIOA Program
- National Indian Youth Council WIOA Program
- SCSEP (Goodwill)
- SCSEP (NICOA)
- SCSEP (NM Aging and Long-Term Services Department)
- Help NM-Community Based Service Grant
- TANF Program (NM Human Services Department)
- Isleta Pueblo WIOA Program
- Job Corps
- Santo Domingo Pueblo WIOA Program
- San Felipe Pueblo
Our Community Partners
- HopeWorks LLC
- Gordon Bernell Charter School
- Rio Metro Regional Transit District, New Mexico Job Access Program (Rio Metro Regional Transit District)
- Ticket-to-Work (TTW) (Adelante of NM)
- Bernalillo County
- CNM Workforce & Community Success
- Albuquerque Housing Authority
We invite you to explore our Partner Highlights below to learn more about partner programs and how they support job seekers and employers in Central New Mexico.
WIOA Title-1.B-Adult and Dislocated Worker Program
The WIOA Adult and Dislocated Worker Program provides supportive and training services to eligible adults and dislocated workers, including earn-while-learn training opportunities, on-the-job training, no cost tuition assistance for approved classroom training programs that support career goals and work readiness skills. This partner is co-located and required in the New Mexico Workforce Connection Centers.
WIOA Title- 1.B-Youth Program
The WIOA Youth Program helps youth (in-school youth ages 14-21 and out-of-school youth ages 16-24) access opportunities for work-based learning, industry recognized credentials and employment in demand occupations. Services include paid and unpaid work experiences (employment, apprenticeship, internships), occupational skills training, adult mentoring and activities that help youth prepare for and transition to postsecondary education and training. This partner is co-located and required in the New Mexico Workforce Connection Centers.
WIOA Title-III-Career Services
Career Services provides employment services and career counseling to jobseekers as well as labor exchange services to job seekers and employers. Services include job search and placement assistance for jobseekers; recruitment services and special technical services for employers; re-employment services for unemployment insurance claimants; labor exchange services for workers who have received notice of permanent or impending layoffs; referrals and financial aid application assistance for training and educational resources and programs; and the development and provision of labor market and occupational information. This partner is co-located and required in the New Mexico Workforce Connection Centers.
WIOA Title-IV-Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
The mission of the New Mexico Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (NMDVR) is to encourage and assist the efforts of New Mexicans with disabilities to reach their goals for working and living in their communities. Services include vocational counseling and guidance, job search assistance, job development and placement assistance, pre-employment transition services, training and post-employment services. This partner is co-located and required in the New Mexico Workforce Connection Centers.
Veteran Services ensures that job and training services are offered to veterans on a priority basis. Veterans have priority over non-veterans regarding job placement, counseling, testing, referral to supportive services, job development and job training. Local veteran employment representatives (LVERs) and disabled veterans outreach program representatives (DVOPs) provide these services to veterans in New Mexico. This partner is co-located and required in the New Mexico Workforce Connection Centers.
Additional partners who participate in the operation and services provided at the New Mexico Workforce Connection in the Central Region include but are not limited to: WIOA Title II: Adult Education and Literacy programs; Career & Technical Education; Title V Older Americans Act; Job Corps; Native American Programs; Migrant Seasonal Farmworkers; Youth Build; Trade Act; Community Services Block Grant (CSBG); Unemployment Insurance; and Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF).