COVID-19 Economic Recovery
Economic Development Project Funding and Application Assistance
Are you pursuing grant funding for an economic development project and need some assistance? We can help enhance your application or make sure your application is ready for review! Contact Augusta Meyers at email@example.com for assistance.
COVID-19 Recovery Resources
MRCOG staff are available to assist with:
- Reviewing grant applications
- Locating potential funding sources
- Assistance adjusting local ordinances to allow for creative use of spaces to meet COVID-19 regulations, for example:
- Temporary outdoor events
- Temporary outdoor dining
- Sidewalk dining
- Facilitating and hosting virtual trainings
Resources for Reopening
- Increasing your online presence
- Guidance for reopening and following regulations
Local Business Resource Organizations
- SCORE provides resources for small businesses such as free mentorship, webinars, workshops, and other ongoing support for Bernalillo, Torrance, Valencia, and Sandoval Counties.
- The US Small Business Administration (SBA) Disaster Assistance webpage lists various Coronavirus funding options, Coronavirus recovery information in languages other than English, guidance for businesses and employees, and local assistance.
- NMEDD hosts information about recent grant and loan opportunities on their COVID-19 New Mexico Business Resources page.
- Buy for Tomorrow Today hosts a list of local businesses and provides visitors of the site the option to shop online or purchase gift cards from many local businesses.
- The Small business Development Center at CNM is hosting various webinars and trainings in response to COVID-19.
- WESST Rio Rancho provides services to Sandoval County residents interested in starting or growing a business. They offer consulting and training in a variety of topics including business finances, business technology and strategic business issues.
- The New Mexico Small Business Development Center (NMSBDC) has help for businesses impacted by the COVID-19 health emergency. NMSBDC is prepared to help businesses navigate through these uncertain times. They have counselors available and also provide trainings on new federal programs.
Resources for Communities
- The National Association of City Transportation Officials (NACTO) has released a Streets for Pandemic Response and Recovery guide.
- The New Mexico Department of Health has helpful COVID-19 information and resources.